Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Upcoming Yoga Retreats Survey

More excitement! I am conducting a survey on what people would like at the yoga retreats. We have a beautiful location at the Blue Mountain Outdoor Centre (www.bluemountaincanada.com) just south of North Battleford. Given the various different options of accommodations, activities and food options I am wanting people's feedback so I can plan the best vacation for you.
Do the survey here:
www.surveymonkey.com/s/XRZHMFT

I have also listed it as a facebook event to make it easy to pass it on to other people you think might be interested.
http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=sb#/event.php?eid=252213488445&index=

So stay tuned for the results and the upcoming plans for the retreat(s).

Feel free to contact me with questions or comments at joannefitness@gmail.com or (306)341-3695

Namaste,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment